Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

New Years Wishes to Everyone.  We all had a great Christmas here and everyone is doing well.  Took the camera with me today on our walk and thought I would post a couple of pictures to the blog.  Yesterday Sophie turned 8 months old.  I can't believe how fast the time is going by. 

As you can see from the photo we are sadly lacking in the snow department.  The kids especially miss the white stuff.  No snowmen, snow angels, tobogganing etc.... On the bright side the dogs don't have to contend with snowballs and sidewalk salt in their fur and feet and walks are definitely easier.


Good Girly - what a gooooood hold!
Here is my handsome boy Quincy.  He's looking pretty darn good for a 9 1/2 year old!



I love this photo - to me it looks like he is smiling :0)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment