Friday, January 27, 2012

Top 10 Reasons Not to Get a Barbet


When I'm out with my dogs I encounter a lot of curiosity about the breed and I try my best to answer questions in a straightforward and matter of fact way.  Lately it seems I've been getting a lot of the same questions such as; what is a Barbet like to live with?  What's the grooming like? It seems that most people underestimate the potential mess and grooming that living with a Barbet entails (especially people that haven't owned a dog before).  I decided to write it all down and in the process came up with my  Top 10 Reasons Not to Get a Barbet  So if you're thinking that you might like to live with a Barbet I invite you to read my top 10 list and if you still think they sound like a good match for you...wonderful.  It's better to make a decision with as much information as possible than to find out that you've made a poor choice ...after you've brought your new puppy home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment