Monday, June 11, 2012

Coco and Dougy…together…like a wink and a smile

Coco
Dougy






















This past week I travelled to Quebec to take Coco (CH Bayport Coco Chanel) to Dougy (FCC/Can CH Barbugaulois Daragon) to be bred.  She is so good to travel with and we had a really nice trip.  We had a wonderful visit with Dougy’s owners Bobby Souchereau and Sylvie Marlow and his breeder Michel Raymond.  I just love Dougy.   He is a strong healthy Barbet in great physical condition.  Not only has he proven himself in the show ring but Bobby and Sylvie take him everywhere with them and his temperament is fantastic.   I’m excited about the puppies that we could get from this combination.  

Now all there is to do is enjoy this summer weather with the dogs while we wait and pray for puppies.  It's cooling off a little right now so my daughter and I and Coco and Sophie are going to go for an evening walk to go watch my son's soccer practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment