Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lexi is a CKC Champion

Lexi’s CKC Championship certificate arrived in the mail last week.  I know that it will always be a thrill for me to see my own dog’s name in writing on a title certificate.  It’s a very special feeling as a breeder to see the name of a dog that I bred.  Lexi is a pretty Barbet and I’m so pleased with what she has achieved in the conformation ring.  She has a very sweet temperament and is a delightful addition to her family.

My heartfelt thanks to her co-owner Delia Bucknell for taking such good care of this special girl.  She is much loved by her entire family, immediate and extended and I couldn’t be happier.

Lexi (BPIS CH Northrock's Eureka CGN) finished her Championship back in September under breeder judge Ms. Wendy Schira.  
She was piloted to her wins by handler Peter Scott.  

No comments:

Post a Comment