Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tux x Ellie Puppies - Leave the Nest

The Tux and Ellie puppies have all left for their new homes.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this litter.  The puppies all have such fabulous personalities and I will always enjoy hearing about their new adventures with their people.  I happily look forward to reading the updates and seeing the photos that their new homes share with me.  These special pups are living with great families and without further ado here they are in order of departure...

Ruby was the first to leave for her new home. She will have a great life with her new owners and now goes by the call name Vimy. Her registered name is Northrock's I'll Walk Beside U. It's a song from WWII and is a perfect fit for this sweet pup. 

I'll walk beside you through the world today
While dreams and songs and flowers bless your way
I'll look into your eyes and hold your hand
I'll walk beside you through the golden land

I'll walk beside you through the world tonight
Beneath the starry skies ablaze with light
And in your heart loves's tender words I'll hide
I'll walk beside you through the eventide

I'll walk beside you through the passing years
Through days of cloud and sunshine, joy and tears
And when the great call comes, though sunset gleams
I'll walk beside you through the land of dreams.

Onyx gets to join a family that already has a Barbet! He's now called Cooper, Northrock's I Believe In Magic. He's a great puppy with great owners and I'm glad he won't be living too far from me 

Jade has also gone to live in a home that already owns a Barbet  This pretty pup is now called Frankie and her registered name is a Frank Sinatra song. Introducing; Northrock's It's Always You.

Some of the puppies didn't travel too far from home which is always nice. Hudson, formerly Flint is now Northrock's I'll Drink To That and also living close by. Here's to a great new life Hudson - Cheers!

Here is Garnet with his new family  He's now Northrock's It's De-Lovely and is called Toby - a name that suits him perfectly.

Jasper joins a family that has lots of love to give. His owners and their two children are delighted with their new addition and I'm ever so happy that he has joined their family. He is now known as Mati after the french artist Matisse and his registered name is Northrock's It Had To Be You.


 The future is bright and beautiful for the Tux and Ellie puppies I wish them all the very best in this next chapter that life has in store for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment